Assume that you’re a Microsoft cloud services admin who has Microsoft Azure Multi-Factor Authentication enabled. If you lose your phone or your phone number has changed, you can't sign in to your cloud services account (such as Office 365, Azure, or Microsoft Intune) because you didn't receive the text message or voice call from the Multi-Factor Authentication service.
Ask another cloud services admin to reset your Multi-Factor Authentication settings. To do this, the admin should follow these steps:
- Sign in to the cloud service portal as an admin.
- Go to https://account.activedirectory.windowsazure.com/usermanagement/multifactorverification.aspx.
- Select the check box for the admin account whose Multi-Factor Authentication settings you want to reset.
- Click Manage user settings.
- Select the Require selected users to provide contact methods again check box, and then click Save.