Assume that you're a global admin who has Microsoft Azure Multi-Factor Authentication enabled, and you don't receive the text message or voice call that contains your verification code. In this situation, you can't sign in to your work or school account (such as Office 365, Azure, or Microsoft Intune).
To troubleshoot this problem, follow these steps:
- If you have set up other options for security verification, click Other verification options, and then try again by selecting a different option. Also, make sure that your phone numbers are correct in your user account settings.
- Ask another global admin to confirm whether your phone numbers are set correctly in your user settings.
If you have an Azure Multi-Factor Authentication or Azure Active Directory Premium subscription
- Go to https://pfweb.phonefactor.net/framefactory.
- Under User Administration, locate Block/Unblock Users.
- Check whether the user is blocked.
If the user is blocked, select Block Reason, and then take the appropriate action. To unblock the user, click Unblock in the Action column.