- You run a Microsoft .NET Compact Framework 3.5 application for Windows Embedded Compact 7.
- You create a menu, and then assign it to a Windows Form application.
- You try to update the menu.
In this scenario, the .NET Compact Framework 3.5 application may throw a System.Exception exception.
Note This issue may also affect other applications that are not .NET Compact Framework 3.5 applications.
Software update information
Download informationThe Windows Embedded Compact 7 Monthly Update (June 2013) is now available from Microsoft. To download this Windows Embedded Compact 7 Monthly Update, go to the following Microsoft Download Center website:
PrerequisitesThis update is supported only if all previous updates for this product are installed.
Restart requirementAfter you apply this update, you must perform a clean build of the whole platform. To do this, use one of the following methods:
- On the Build menu, click Clean Solution, and then click Build Solution.
- On the Build menu, click Rebuild Solution.
Update replacement informationThis update does not replace any other updates.
Article ID: 2837361 - Last Review: Jul 10, 2013 - Revision: 1