This update provides the latest fixes for Office 2013. It also includes stability and performance improvements.
Download and install the updateYou can use Windows Update to download and install the update (recommended).
- The update for Office Home and Student 2013 RT is available only from Windows Update.
- This update applies to MSI-based Office 2013 edition. This update does not apply to Office 2013 Click-to-Run edition such as Microsoft Office 365 Home.
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Restart informationYou do not have to restart the computer after you install this update.
Issues that this update fixes
- When you use touch gestures on large-screen devices in PowerPoint 2013, the mouse toolbar sometimes appears at the lower left of a slide.
- When you use touch-swipe navigation to move to the next slide in slide show view in a presentation PowerPoint 2013, the previous slide is displayed unexpectedly.
- When you open the Options dialog box in the Japanese version of Lync 2013, you cannot click the OK, Cancel, and Help buttons.
Article ID: 2837643 - Last Review: Mar 29, 2017 - Revision: 2