You have a system running Windows 8, and this system has a Bluetooth adapter attached to it, or integrated into it. You are able to send files to other Bluetooth devices by right-clicking on a file, and choosing "Send to" > "Bluetooth device" from the context menu.
You then perform a Refresh on the system by going to the Settings charm > "Change PC Settings" > "General" > "Refresh your PC." After the Refresh has completed, you try to send a file via Bluetooth by right clicking on the file and going to "Send to."
However, "Bluetooth device" is no longer present in the "Send to" menu.
- Go to the Desktop, and open up a File Explorer window. Or, from the Start screen, search for "File Explorer"
- Click on the address bar at the top of the File Explorer window (under the ribbon), and paste in the following location:
- Hit Enter, and File Explorer will move to the SendTo folder. Right click in the main pane of the window, and go to New > Shortcut.
- The Create Shortcut wizard will appear, and will ask you to provide the location of the item you want to create a shortcut to. Paste in the following location, and then hit Next:
- You will be prompted to provide a name for the shortcut. Type "Bluetooth device" as the name, and hit Finish.
There will now be a "Bluetooth device" shortcut present in the SendTo folder. If you right-click on a file, "Bluetooth device" will be present in the "Send to" menu, and you will be able to send files via Bluetooth.
For additional information regarding PC Refresh and PC Reset, please see the following link: