- You run a Microsoft Silverlight for Windows Embedded application on a Windows Embedded Compact 7-based device.
- The application has a UserControl control that contains a ListBox control.
Note The ListBox controldoes not contain enough items to trigger the vertical scrollbar to be displayed.
- You remove the ListBox control from a visual tree.
- You update the ItemsSource property of the ListBox controlso that enough items are available to trigger the vertical scrollbar to be displayed.
- You add the ListBox controlback to the visual tree.
In this scenario, the thumb element of the vertical scrollbar on the ListBox control is not displayed.
Note This issue also occurs on the horizontal scrollbar when the ListBox control contains a long item that triggers the horizontal scrollbar to be displayed.
Software update information
Download informationThe Windows Embedded Compact 7 Monthly Update (September 2013) is now available from Microsoft. To download this Windows Embedded Compact 7 Monthly Update, go to the following Microsoft Download Center website:
PrerequisitesThis update is supported only if all previous updates for this product are installed.
Restart requirementAfter you apply this update, you must perform a clean build of the whole platform. To do this, use one of the following methods:
- On the Build menu, click Clean Solution, and then click Build Solution.
- On the Build menu, click Rebuild Solution.
Update replacement informationThis update does not replace any other updates.
Article ID: 2842568 - Last Review: Oct 8, 2013 - Revision: 1