INTRODUCTIONUpdate Rollup 15 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 is available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in this update rollup.
This rollup is available for all languages that are supported by Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.
- Update Rollup 11 or later must be installed on the CRM server in order for Update Rollup 15 to be installed on any CRM for Outlook or Email Router clients and remain compatible.
- This Update Rollup also includes many CRM for Outlook Client improvements.
- For previous supportability and functionality introductions, see the individual Update Rollup articles that are listed at Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 updates and hotfixes.
- It includes a new feature that is scheduled to be delivered with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013. This feature moves the CRM client-specific workload into its own process so that it no longer shares memory with the Microsoft Office Outlook process. This feature is also known as Process Isolation.
- It includes an upgrade to Microsoft SQL Server for Windows CE 4.0 for better memory management, better caching, and connection enhancements.
- It updates the CRM for Outlook configuration files to make the CRM for Outlook SDF files compatible with SQL Server for Windows CE 4.0.
- It materializes the Address Book Provider to reduce performance issues that are caused by large address books.
- It limits the amount of active open forms.
- It provides a MAPI Lock time-out.
- It hard codes a previous registry setting that prevented pinned views from pulling down information to local SQL CE cache. This new DisableMapiCaching setting defaults to a value of 1. For more information about the behavior of this setting, see Slow Performance When Pinning Views in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Note This value can be overridden by modifying the DisableMapiCaching setting in the OrgDbOrgSettings tool if the critical update has been applied to the Dynamics CRM server. For more information, see OrgDBOrgSettings Tool for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.
Build number and file names for this update rollup
|Rollup package||Build number||File name (32-bit editions)||File name (64-bit editions)|
|Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Server||5.0.9690.3731||Not applicable||CRM2011-Server-KB2843571-LangID-amd64.exe|
|Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 for Microsoft Office Outlook||5.0.9690.3739||CRM2011-Client-KB2843571-v2-ENU-LangID-i386.exe||CRM2011-Client-KB2843571-v2-ENU-LangID-amd64.exe|
|Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 E-mail Router||5.0.9690.3731||CRM2011-Router-KB2843571-LangID-i386.exe||CRM2011-Router-KB2843571-LangID-amd64.exe|
|Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Language Pack||5.0.9690.3731||CRM2011-Mui-KB2843571-LangID-i386.exe||CRM2011-Mui-KB2843571-LangID-amd64.exe|
|Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Reporting Extensions||5.0.9690.3731||Not applicable||CRM2011-Srs-KB2843571-LangID-amd64.exe|
Update rollup informationUpdate Rollup 15 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 is available for on-premises customers.
The following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the 2843571 package now.
Article ID: 2843571 - Last Review: Jan 23, 2017 - Revision: 2