- Adds support for the meetings screen
- Adds support for snapped view
- Adds support for users to join meetings anonymously
- Adds support for browsing shared slides
- Enables users to take over shared slides of another user as a presenter
- Calls can be made by clicking a telephone number
- Adds support to change the speed of voice-mail playback
- Improves support for high-contrast screens
How to obtain the updateThe following file is available for downloading from the Windows Store:
Download the Lync Windows Store app update package now.
Release Date: June 2013
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for installing this update package.
Restart requirementYou do not have to restart the computer after you apply this update.
Update replacement informationThis update does not replace a previously released update.
Registry informationYou do not have to make any changes in the registry to apply this update.
Article ID: 2848462 - Last Review: Jul 19, 2013 - Revision: 1