If you view the properties of the recurring meeting by using Microsoft Exchange Server MAPI Editor (MFCMAPI), you see that the From field of the recurring meeting contains "Err:0x8004010F (MAPI_E_NOT_FOUND)." This issue may occur after you apply one of the following:
- Update Rollup 6 for Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Service Park 2 (SP2)
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 3 (SP3)
Method 1Delete the existing recurring meeting, and then re-create it by using Microsoft Office Outlook Web Access.
Method 2Locate the recurring meeting by using MFCMAPI, and then fix the corrupted property.
To locate the recurring meeting, follow these steps:
- Download the latest MFCMAPI.
- Start MFCMAPI.
- Click Tools, and then click Options.
- Select the following two options, and then click OK:
- Use the MDB_ONLINE flag when calling OpenMsgStore
- Use the MAPI_NO_CACHE flag when calling OpenMsgStore
- Click QuickStart, select Open Folder, and then click Calendar.
- Select the organizer's Outlook profile, and then click OK. If you receive a "MAPI_E_NO_ACCESS" error, click OK until the error closes, and then follow these steps:
- Click Table, click Set Columns, and then click OK.
- Locate "PR_DISPLAY_TO" in the Property Tag Array (usually it is in number 10), select it, and then click Delete.
- Sort by using the From column.
- Locate the recurring meeting that contains "Err:0x8004010F" in the From field.
- Select a meeting for which the organizer's display name shows correctly in the From field.
- In the Property name(s) list, locate the PR_SENT_REPRESENTING_NAME property, right-click it, and then click Copy Property.
- Select the recurring meeting that contains "Err:0x8004010F" in the From field, right-click the PR_SENT_REPRESENTING_NAME property, and then click Paste property. If the issue is fixed, the organizer's display name shows in From filed instead of "Err:0x8004010F."
- If "Err:0x8004010F" still appears, repeat steps 2 and 3 for the PR_Sender_Name property.
Article ID: 2849083 - Last Review: Oct 22, 2013 - Revision: 1