- From a Windows Server 2008 R2 system in your environment, copy the 32-bit version of MSClus.dll to your Windows Server 2012 "%windir%\syswow64" directory on the cluster node.
Note The 32-bit version of the MSClus.dll can be found in the "%windir%\syswow64" directory.
- Register this .dll file by running the regsvr32 command from an elevated command prompt:
- Click Start, type command prompt in the Search programs and files box.
- Under Programs, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator.
- At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:Regsvr32 MSClus.dll
- Repeat these steps on each node of the cluster.