Consider the following scenario:
- You configure an International Color Consortium (ICC) color profile as the default profile on a computer that is running Windows 8 or Windows Server 2012.
- You perform one of the following actions:
- You run a printing application without elevated permissions.
- From a printer's properties page that you access through the Devices and Printers panel, you select the Enable advanced printing features option on the Advanced tab. Then, you run a printing application.
- You try to print an image.
Update informationTo resolve this issue, install update rollup 2855336. For more information about how to obtain this update rollup package, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
2855336 Windows RT, Windows 8, and Windows Server 2012 update rollup: July 2013
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
For more information about software update terminology, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
824684 Description of the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates