- On the desktop, right-click My Network Places, and then click Properties.
- Right-click the appropriate connection object, and then click Properties.
- Click Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), and then click Properties.
- Click Advanced.
- Click DNS.
- Click Add, type the IP address of the DNS server in the DNS server box, and then click Add.
- Click the arrows to move the IP address of the Active Directory DNS server to the top of the list.
- Click OK in the open dialog boxes to close them and save the new settings.
- Stop and then restart the Netlogon Service. The Event ID 5774 error messages should no longer occur.