This update provides the latest fixes for Word 2013. It also includes stability and performance improvements.
Download and install the updateYou can use Windows Update to download and install the update (recommended).
This update is also available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
- Download update 2850060 for 32-bit version of Word 2013
- Download update 2850060 for 64-bit version of Word 2013
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Restart informationYou do not have to restart the computer after you install this update.
Issue that this update fixes
- When you use a UIA-based screen reader (such as Microsoft Narrator) to read an email message in Outlook 2013, some graphic objects that are out of view are skipped and cannot be read.
- Assume that you have a Word file that contains a graphic object, and there is a hyperlink on that graphic object. When you use Microsoft Narrator to navigate by link, Word 2013 is stuck, and Narrator cannot move forward.
- You cannot register your Blogger account in Word 2013.
- When you try to print preview an email message that contains a linked image in Outlook 2013, you receive one or more unexpected authentication prompts.
- When you open an iCalendar file (.ics file) in Outlook 2013, Outlook crashes.
The Office System TechCenter contains the latest administrative updates and strategic deployment resources for all versions of Office. For more information about the Office System TechCenter, go to the following Microsoft website:
Article ID: 2850060 - Last Review: Mar 29, 2017 - Revision: 2