- You added the video to the presentation as a video clip object.
- The control bar setting for the video clip is turned on.
- Start PowerPoint, and then open the presentation.
- Right-click the video clip object, point to Video Clip Object, and then click Edit.
- On the Media Player Edit menu, click Options.
- Click to clear the Control Bar On Playback check box, and then click OK.
This issue does not occur when you use one of the following procedures:
- In PowerPoint 2003 or in Microsoft PowerPoint 2002, you point to Movies and Sounds on the Insert menu and then click Movie from File or Movie from Clip Organizer.
- In PowerPoint 2007, you click Movie in the Media Clips group on the Insert tab and then click Movie from File or Movie from Clip Organizer.