- You have a Windows 8-based computer that has a speaker and a microphone attached.
- You set the speaker as the default device, and you enable the Room Correction feature.
- You restart the computer. Or, you restart the Windows Audio service.
- You run a Windows Audio Session API (WASAPI) loopback recording application to start recording in loopback mode on the default device.
- You play an audio file in Windows Media Player.
Update informationTo resolve this issue, install update rollup 2855336. For more information about how to obtain this update rollup package, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Article ID: 2856547 - Last Review: Jul 9, 2013 - Revision: 1