- You install Microsoft Expression Web 4 on a Windows 7-based computer that has Internet Explorer 8 or Internet Explorer 9 installed.
- You open Expression Web 4, and then the HTML editor is triggered.
- You save some html files by using the HTML editor. Then, the My Web Sites folder is automatically created in the My Documents folder to store the files.
- You upgrade to Internet Explorer 10.
- You try to browse to the My Web Sites folder in Windows Explorer to select some files that you want to upload to a website.
Security update informationTo resolve this issue, install the most recent cumulative security update for Internet Explorer. To do this, go to the following Microsoft website:
- This update was first included in the following security update:2838727 MS13-047: Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer: June 11, 2013
- For more technical information about the most recent cumulative security update for Internet Explorer, go to the following Microsoft websites:
Article ID: 2856744 - Last Review: Jun 11, 2013 - Revision: 1