- The issues that the cumulative update fixes.
- The prerequisites for applying the cumulative update.
- Whether you must restart the computer after you apply the cumulative update.
- Whether the cumulative update is replaced by any other cumulative update.
- Whether you must make any changes to the registry.
- The files that the cumulative update contains.
Issues that this update fixesThis cumulative update fixes the following issue:
- 2701665 Description of the cumulative update for Lync 2010 Group Chat: June 2012
- 2672325 Description of the cumulative update for Lync 2010 Group Chat: February 2012
- 2636065 Description of the cumulative update for Lync 2010 Group Chat client: November 2011
- 2500446 Description of the update for Lync 2010 Group Chat client: April 2011
- 2467765 Description of the update for Lync 2010 Group Chat Client: January 2011
Microsoft Download CenterThe following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the MgcClient.msp package now.
Release Date: July 2013
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for installing this cumulative update.
Replacement informationThis cumulative update replaces the following cumulative update:
Registry informationTo use one of the updates in this package, you do not have to make any changes to the registry.
Article ID: 2859577 - Last Review: Sep 27, 2013 - Revision: 1