This article describes the Microsoft Lync 2010 Group Chat issue that is fixed in the cumulative update that is dated July 2013.
This article includes the following information about the cumulative update:
- The issues that the cumulative update fixes.
- The prerequisites for applying the cumulative update.
- Whether you must restart the computer after you apply the cumulative update.
- Whether the cumulative update is replaced by any other cumulative update.
- Whether you must make any changes to the registry.
- The files that the cumulative update contains.
Issues that this update fixesThis cumulative update fixes the following issue:
2861315 User can't perform actions as a delegate after the user logs off from a Lync 2010 Group Chat clientThis update also fixes the issues that are described in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base articles:
- 2701665 Description of the cumulative update for Lync 2010 Group Chat: June 2012
- 2672325 Description of the cumulative update for Lync 2010 Group Chat: February 2012
- 2636065 Description of the cumulative update for Lync 2010 Group Chat client: November 2011
- 2500446 Description of the update for Lync 2010 Group Chat client: April 2011
- 2467765 Description of the update for Lync 2010 Group Chat Client: January 2011
Microsoft Download CenterThe following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the MgcClient.msp package now.
Release Date: July 2013
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
119591 How to obtain Microsoft support files from online servicesMicrosoft scanned this file for viruses. Microsoft used the most current virus-detection software that was available on the date that the file was posted. The file is stored on security-enhanced servers that help prevent any unauthorized changes to the file.
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for installing this cumulative update.
Replacement informationThis cumulative update replaces the following cumulative update:
2701665 Description of the cumulative update for Lync 2010 Group Chat: June 2012
Registry informationTo use one of the updates in this package, you do not have to make any changes to the registry.
For more information about software update terminology, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
824684 Description of the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates
Article ID: 2859577 - Last Review: Sep 27, 2013 - Revision: 1
Microsoft Lync 2010 Group Chat