- The issues that the cumulative update fixes.
- The prerequisites for applying the cumulative update.
- Whether you must restart the computer after you apply the cumulative update.
- Whether the cumulative update is replaced by any other cumulative update.
- Whether you must make any changes to the registry.
- The files that the cumulative update contains.
Microsoft Download Center The following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the update package now.
Release Date: July 2013
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for installing this cumulative update.
Registry informationTo use one of the cumulative updates in this package, you do not have to make any changes to the registry.
Restart requirementYou may have to restart the computer after you apply this cumulative update.
Update package installation informationTo apply this cumulative update, run ArchService.msp on computers that are running the following server roles:
- Lync Server 2010 - Standard Edition - Archive server
- Lync Server 2010 - Enterprise Edition - Archive server
Removal informationTo remove this cumulative update, use the Add or Remove Programs item in Control Panel.
When you install the update, insert the source CD or provide the path where the source files can be found if you are prompted to do this.
Article ID: 2859580 - Last Review: Sep 27, 2013 - Revision: 1