- You enable the Reporting feature on a SharePoint Online site collection.
- You browse to Audit Log Reports.
- When you try to save a "Content viewing" report to a location, you receive one of the following error messages:
- This report contains no data.
Please ensure data for this report is being captured by the current audit settings. It may also take some time after audit settings are changed for events to surface here.
- Sorry, something went wrong.
An unexpected error has occurred.
Search the audit log in the Office 365 Security & Compliance Center
Article ID: 2859803 - Last Review: Dec 20, 2016 - Revision: 1