Note When you press Ctrl+R, you receive the following message in the status bar:
Note By default, this file is named NewSettings.vssettings and is located in the following folder:
- Open SQL Server Management Studio.
- On the menu bar, click Tools, and then click Options.
- In the tree-view pane on the left side of the dialog box, click Keyboard.
- Click Reset to reset the default keyboard mapping scheme.
- In the dialog box that appears, click Yes.
- Click OK.
Article ID: 2860024 - Last Review: Jun 25, 2013 - Revision: 1