- In the upper right-corner of the IDE, click the Sign in link.
- When you are prompted, enter the user name and password of a valid Microsoft account. Or, you can create a valid account.
- Click Sign in.
- Enter basic profile information, and then click Continue.
You can now continue to use Visual Studio without interruption. To keep the IDE preview license up-to-date, Visual Studio periodically checks and requires a connection at least one time every 30 days.
- When you sign in to Visual Studio, you must have an Internet connection in order to download the files that enable Visual Studio to continue to run.
- You are not required to sign in to the IDE in the RTM version of Microsoft Visual Studio 2013. This RTM version has the full license.
Article ID: 2861260 - Last Review: Jun 26, 2013 - Revision: 1