An update rollup is available for Internet Explorer for Windows Embedded CE 7. This update rollup resolves the security issues that are described in the following articles in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
- 2792100 MS13-009: Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer: February 12, 2013
- 2817183 MS13-028: Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer: April 9, 2013
- 2744842 MS12-063: Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer: September 21, 2012
- 2722913 MS12-052: Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer: August 14, 2012
Software update information
Download informationThe Windows Embedded Compact 7 Monthly Update (June 2013) is now available from Microsoft. To download this Windows Embedded Compact 7 Monthly Update, go to the following Microsoft Download Center website:
PrerequisitesThis update is supported only if all previous updates for this product are installed.
Restart requirementAfter you apply this update, you must perform a clean build of the whole platform. To do this, use one of the following methods:
- On the Build menu, click Clean Solution, and then click Build Solution.
- On the Build menu, click Rebuild Solution.
Update replacement informationThis update does not replace any other updates.
For more information about software update terminology, click the following article number to go to the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
824684 Description of the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates
Article ID: 2861309 - Last Review: Jul 10, 2013 - Revision: 1
Windows Embedded Compact 7