Consider the following scenario:
- You have a Microsoft Silverlight for Windows Embedded application on a Windows Embedded Compact 7-based device.
- The application calls the IXRFrameworkElement::AddLayoutUpdatedEventHandler method to register an event handler method for a LayoutUpdated event for a framework element.
- You run the Silverlight application.
- The framework element raises the LayoutUpdated event.
Software update information
Download informationThe Windows Embedded Compact 7 Monthly Update (September 2013) is now available from Microsoft. To download this Windows Embedded Compact 7 Monthly Update, go to the following Microsoft Download Center website:
The kind of processor that each file applies to is visible in the name of each file in the "File information" section.
PrerequisitesThis update is supported only if all previously issued updates for this product have also been installed.
Restart requirementAfter you apply this update, you must perform a clean build of the whole platform. To do this, use one of the following methods:
- On the Build menu, click Clean Solution, and then click Build Solution.
- On the Build menu, click Rebuild Solution.
Update replacement informationThis update does not replace any other updates.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
For more information about software update terminology, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
824684 Description of the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updatesFor more information about the IXRFrameworkElement::AddLayoutUpdatedEventHandler method, go to the following MSDN website:
Article ID: 2863138 - Last Review: Oct 8, 2013 - Revision: 1
Windows Embedded Compact 7