This issue applies to the following product:
- SQL Server 2012 Reporting Services
- You are running SQL Server 2012 Reporting Services (SSRS 2012) on a computer that has cumulative update package 4 (CU4) for SQL Server 2012 Service Pack 1 (SP1) installed.
- You have a report that contains a multivalued parameter. The parameter is configured to accept multiple values.
- No default values are configured for the parameters in the report.
- You select some parameter values in the report, and then you click View in Report Manager or Report Server.
Note If the report contains multivalued cascading parameters, the dependent parameters are not populated.
Cumulative update information
Cumulative update package 5 for SQL Server 2012 Service Pack 1 (SP1)The fix for this issue was first released in Cumulative Update 5. For more information about how to obtain this cumulative update package for SQL Server 2012, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Article ID: 2863256 - Last Review: Jul 15, 2013 - Revision: 1