This update provides the latest fixes for Office 2013. It also includes stability and performance improvements.
Download and install the updateYou can use Windows Update to download and install the update (recommended).
This update is also available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
- Download update 2863911 for 32-bit version of Office 2013
- Download update 2863911 for 64-bit version of Office 2013
Restart informationYou do not have to restart the computer after you install this update.
Issue that this update fixesConsider the following scenario:
- You are running an instance of Microsoft Outlook 2013.
- Outlook is configured to connect to Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 mailbox by using Cached Exchange Mode.
- The mailbox is moved to a Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 mailbox server.
- This problem affects Outlook 2013 version 15.0.4551.1004 and later versions.
- After the mailbox is moved and you start Outlook, you may receive the following prompt:
The Office System TechCenter contains the latest administrative updates and strategic deployment resources for all Versions of Office. For more information about the Office System TechCenter, go to the following Microsoft website:
Article ID: 2863911 - Last Review: Mar 29, 2017 - Revision: 2