Known issues fixed by this update rollupThe following changes are made in Update Rollup 2 for Windows MultiPoint Server 2012:
- Improves responsiveness when MultiPoint Dashboard or MultiPoint Manager is started.
- Optimizes the way that Windows handles zero-client disconnects.
- Adds support for certain printers, and other station devices.
- Improves the reliability of stations.
- Improves the reliability of Virtual Desktop creations.
- Optimizes the way that Windows handles errors during Multipoint Connector installation.
How to obtain this update
Windows UpdateThis update is available from Windows Update.
PrerequisitesTo apply this update, you must be running Windows Multipoint Server 2012 Premium or Windows Multipoint Server 2012 Standard.
Registry informationTo apply this update, you do not have to make any changes to the registry.
Restart requirementYou must restart the computer after you apply this update.
Update replacement informationThis update replaces the following update:
Article ID: 2864239 - Last Review: Feb 3, 2014 - Revision: 1