Consider the following scenario:
- You migrate public folders from Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 to Microsoft Exchange Server 2010.
- You remove Exchange Server 2003 from the organization.
- You install Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 in the organization.
MapiExceptionNoReplicaAvailable: Unable to get Replica list for the folder. (hr=0x80004005, ec=1129)
This issue occurs because there are some legacy system folders in the public folder database.
To resolve this issue, follow these steps:
- Open the Public Folder Management Console.
- Expand and then click System Public Folders so that it is highlighted and populates the Result pane.
- Right-click schema-root and then select Remove.
- Right-click all "OWAscratchpad" entries and then select Remove.
- Migrate public folders to Exchange Server 2013. For more information about how to do this, refer to the following Microsoft TechNet article: