- You use Microsoft Outlook in online mode in an environment that has Update Rollup 1 for Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 3 (SP3) installed.
- You send a recurring meeting request to an attendee without the Request Responses option enabled.
- The attendee accepts the meeting request.
- You change a single occurrence of the recurring meeting, verify the Request Responses option is disabled, and then send the update.
- The Response Requested option is enabled in the single occurrence after you send the update.
- This issue does not occur if Outlook is running in the Cached Exchange mode.
Article ID: 2866913 - Last Review: Aug 13, 2013 - Revision: 1