Consider the following scenario:
- You have a Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Reporting Services (SSRS 2008 R2), SQL Server 2012 Reporting Services (SSRS 2012) or SQL Server 2014 Reporting Services (SSRS 2014) report that has a chart in native mode.
- The report hast he AutoRefresh property enabled so that the chart and its data can be updated automatically in the report.
- You use the Report Viewer Web Part to review the report together with the chart from a SharePoint site.
- The Toolbar Size property of the Report Viewer Web Part is set as None.
- The chart data can be updated correctly when the Toolbar Size property is set as Small or Full.
- This issue only occurs when a report has a chart.
- This issue also occurs when a report is rendered in the browser without the toolbar by using URL access together with the rc:Toolbar parameter set to false.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
To work around the issue, set the Toolbar Size property to Small or Full.