An update rollup is available for Internet Explorer for Windows Embedded CE 6.0. This update rollup resolves the security issues that are described in the following articles in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
- 2829530 MS13-037: Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer: May 14, 2013
- 2809289 MS13-021: Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer: March 12, 2013
- 2761465 MS12-077: Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer: December 11, 2012
- 2792100 MS13-009: Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer: February 12, 2013
Software update informationA supported software update is now available from Microsoft as Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Monthly Update July 2013. In the "File information" section, the package file name contains the product version, the date, the Microsoft Knowledge Base article number, and the processor type. The package file name format is as follows:
Product version-yymmdd-kbnnnnnn-processor typeFor example, Wincepb60-110128-kb2492159-armv4i.msi is the ARMV4i Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Platform Builder fix that is documented in Knowledge Base article 2492159 and that is contained in the January 2011 monthly update.
Note This Windows Embedded CE 6.0 monthly update is available for download from the following Microsoft Download Center website:
PrerequisitesThis update is supported only if all previous updates for this product are installed.
Restart requirementAfter you apply this update, you must perform a clean build of the whole platform. To do this, use one of the following methods:
- On the Build menu, click Clean Solution, and then click Build Solution.
- On the Build menu, click Rebuild Solution.
Update replacement informationThis update does not replace any other updates.
For more information about software update terminology, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
824684 Description of the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates
Article ID: 2871116 - Last Review: Aug 13, 2013 - Revision: 1
Windows Embedded CE 6.0