Consider the following scenario:
- You have a Japanese version of a Windows Embedded Compact 7-based run-time image running on a device.
- You run a Microsoft Silverlight for Windows Embedded application on the device that contains a TextBlock control or a TextBox control.
- You set the Text property of the control to specify a text string that contains full-width spaces.
- You set the TextWrapping property of the control to Wrap.
Software update information
Download informationThe Windows Embedded Compact 7 Monthly Update (September 2013) is now available from Microsoft. To download this Windows Embedded Compact 7 Monthly Update, go to the following Microsoft Download Center website:
The kind of processor that each file applies to is visible in the name of each file in the "File information" section.
PrerequisitesThis update is supported only if all previously issued updates for this product have also been installed.
Restart requirementAfter you apply this update, you must perform a clean build of the whole platform. To do this, use one of the following methods:
- On the Build menu, click Clean Solution, and then click Build Solution.
- On the Build menu, click Rebuild Solution.
Update replacement informationThis update does not replace any other updates.
Article ID: 2871837 - Last Review: Oct 8, 2013 - Revision: 1