- The Data warehouse size grows, and upon investigation you discover that partitions are not being dropped/optimized even though grooming jobs are showing as running successfully.
- Report results do not match the resource availability and do not match the visible data in the Operations Manager console.
System Requirements: Operations Manager 2007 R2 with Cumulative Update 7
1. Download the OM2007R2_DW_Script.msi provided at http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=39689&WT.mc_id=rss_alldownloads_all.
2. Extract contents to servers running the Operation Manager 2007 R2 Data warehouse.
3. Run the script provided against the SQL database containing the Operations Manager Data warehouse.
Article ID: 2872075 - Last Review: Jul 29, 2013 - Revision: 1