Consider the following scenario:
- You run a Microsoft Silverlight for Windows Embedded application on a Windows Embedded Compact 7-based device.
- The application calls the IXRScrollBar::AddScrollEventHandler method to attach a delegate to the Scroll event for a scroll bar.
- You scroll the scroll bar in the application.
- You check the received XRScrollEventArgs parameter during scrolling.
Software update information
Download informationThe Windows Embedded Compact 7 Monthly Update (September 2013) is now available from Microsoft. To download this Windows Embedded Compact 7 Monthly Update, go to the following Microsoft Download Center website:
The kind of processor that each file applies to is visible in the name of each file in the "File information" section.
PrerequisitesThis update is supported only if all previously issued updates for this product have also been installed.
Restart requirementAfter you apply this update, you must perform a clean build of the whole platform. To do this, use one of the following methods:
- On the Build menu, click Clean Solution, and then click Build Solution.
- On the Build menu, click Rebuild Solution.
Update replacement informationThis update does not replace any other updates.
Article ID: 2877825 - Last Review: Oct 8, 2013 - Revision: 1