This update provides the latest fixes for Excel 2013. It includes stability and performance improvements.
Download and install the updateYou can use Windows Update to download and install the update (recommended).
Note The update for Office Home and Student 2013 RT is available only from Microsoft Update.
The update can be downloaded for other versions of Office from the Microsoft Download Center:
- Download update 2880475 for 32-bit version of Excel 2013
- Download update 2880475 for 64-bit version of Excel 2013
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Restart informationYou do not have to restart the computer after you install this update.
Issues that this update fixes
- When you open the Backstage view in Excel 2013 (for example, by clicking the File tab), Excel may crash occasionally.
- Assume that you have a ListObject object (a table) that is associated with a slicer in an Excel workbook, and then you programmatically delete the ListObject object. When you try to interact with the slicer, Excel may crash.
- Assume that you create an OLAP PivotTable by using a non-English version of Excel 2013. When you convert it to cube formulas, the caption of the field (usually a localized string) is used. Therefore, the cube formulas are invalid.
The Office System TechCenter contains the latest administrative updates and strategic deployment resources for all Versions of Office. For more information about the Office System TechCenter, go to the following Microsoft website:
Article ID: 2880475 - Last Review: Mar 29, 2017 - Revision: 2