Note This is build 15.0.4605.1004 of the cumulative update package.
We recommend that you test hotfixes before you deploy them in a production environment. Because the builds are cumulative, each new release contains all the hotfixes and security updates that were included with the previous Project Server 2013 update package releases.
Issues that this cumulative update fixes
- When you create deliverables directly in a SharePoint site that has the Project Web App Connectivity feature enabled, you cannot see the deliverables in Project Professional 2013.
- When you try to update project-level fields such as "owner" or "description" in Project Web App on a project that contains multiple formulas, the update times out, and you receive the following error message: An error has occurred when saving your project to the server. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
- Assume that you have an accepted or rejected timesheet that includes a line for a task that is reassigned, deleted, or unpublished. When you open the timesheet, it cannot be displayed. Additionally, you receive the following error message: The view failed to load. Press OK to reload this view with the default settings. Press Cancel to select another view.
- When you send status updates to a task that belongs to a master project upon approving the status updates, the changes are not seen, and they are lost.
- If you do not have the Save Unprotected Baseline permission, you can still save baselines in a Project View in Project Web App Schedule Web Part unexpectedly. Additionally, when you try to save baselines in a Project view in Project Web App Schedule Web Part, you receive the following error message if you correctly have the Save Unprotected Baseline permission: Cannot clear or Save Baseline. You do not have the adequate permission to clear or save baselines to baselines <number>.
- When you create a project site that contains multiple issues lists in a project, you cannot publish the project. You also see an error in the queue that resembles the following: General•Reporting Wss list sync failed:?ReportingWssSyncListFailed (24018) - 1100. Details: id='24018' name='ReportingWssSyncListFailed' uid='xxx' SPListType='xxx' Error='1100'.