Improvements and Fixes
Fixes the following issues:
- Assume that you browse to a Project Web App (PWA) site on a computer where the time zone setting differs from the server that hosts the PWA site. When you browse to the Tasks page, the active time period may be incorrect.
- Assume that you create a new Enterprise custom field, and then you enter a formula that refers to the Task Calendar field. When you save the Enterprise custom field, you receive the following error message:The custom field could not be saved due to the following reason(s):
This formula contains references to one or more fields that do not exist in the system. Correct the formula and try again.
- Consider the following scenario:
- You link two tasks by using a Start-to-Start (SS) dependency. In this case, the predecessor is a summary task and the successor is an ordinary task.
- You make some changes to the project plan by using a Project Server Interface (PSI) application.
- You publish the project plan to a Project server.
See the information about the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates. The Office System TechCenter contains the latest administrative updates and strategic deployment resources for all versions of Office.