Consider the following scenario:
- You use Outlook on the Web (formally known as Outlook Web Access) to connect to your mailbox in Microsoft Exchange Server 2016, Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, or Microsoft Office 365.
- You assign color categories to calendar appointments.
- You click Print to print the calendar.
To resolve this issue, follow these steps, depending on the version of Internet Explorer that you're using.
Internet Explorer 10 and Internet Explorer 9
- Click the Tools icon, or press Alt+ X.
- Select Print, and then click Page setup.
- Select the Print Background Colors and Images option, and then click OK.
Internet Explorer 8
- Click Tools, and then click Internet Options.
- On Advanced tab, select the Print background colors and images option, and then click OK.