- You install Windows Small Business Server 2011 Essentials.
- You enable Remote Web Access (RWA) on the server that has a live domain configured.
- You use Internet Explorer 11 to log on to RWA by using a URL that resembles the following:https://domain_name
- You go to the shared folders page.
- You click the Company folder or another folder that contains files.
In this scenario, files are not listed in the folder pages, and all the buttons in the folder pages do not work. Additionally, you receive the following error message:
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, has its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
How to obtain this updateThis update rollup is available from Microsoft Update.
PrerequisitesTo apply this update, you must have Update Rollup 4 for Windows Small Business Server 2011 Essentials installed.
Registry informationTo use the update in this package, you do not have to make any changes to the registry.
Restart informationYou may have to restart the computer after you apply this update. Some functionality may be affected during the installation of this update before you restart the computer.
Removal informationTo remove this update, use the Programs and Features item in Control Panel. Additionally, you must uninstall the client-side package from all client computers separately.
Update replacement informationThis update does not replace any previously released update.
Article ID: 2885313 - Last Review: Nov 12, 2013 - Revision: 1