- 2792100 MS13-009: Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer: February 12, 2013
- 2817183 MS13-028: Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer: April 9, 2013
- 2829530 MS13-037: Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer: May 14, 2013
- 2838727 MS13-047: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: June 11, 2013
- 2862772 MS13-059: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: August 13, 2013
Software update informationA supported software update is now available from Microsoft as Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Monthly Update September 2013. In the "File information" section, the package file name contains the product version, the date, the Microsoft Knowledge Base article number, and the processor type. The package file name format is as follows:
Note This Windows Embedded CE 6.0 monthly update is available for download from the following Microsoft Download Center website:
PrerequisitesThis update is supported only if all previous updates for this product are installed.
Restart requirementAfter you apply this update, you must perform a clean build of the whole platform. To do this, use one of the following methods:
- On the Build menu, click Clean Solution, and then click Build Solution.
- On the Build menu, click Rebuild Solution.