- A Microsoft Lync for Mac 2011 client is configured so that it can only sign in to a Lync Server environment from external access.
- The client is in an internal network of an organization, and the client can parse either internal or external DNS names.
- You configure the Lync for Mac 2011 client to sign in automatically.
- Lync Server 2010 or Lync Server 2013 is configured to block the client when the client tries to directly sign in to Front-end server pools.
- You try to sign in to the client.
Article ID: 2888982 - Last Review: Oct 8, 2013 - Revision: 1