This article includes the following information about the cumulative update:
- The issues that the cumulative update fixes.
- The prerequisites for applying the cumulative update.
- Whether you must restart the computer after you apply the cumulative update.
- Whether the cumulative update is replaced by any other cumulative update.
- Whether you must make any changes to the registry.
- The files that the cumulative update contains.
Note The name of Lync 2010 Phone Edition is changed to Lync Phone Edition. The software works with both Lync 2010 and Lync 2013.
Issues that this cumulative update fixesThis cumulative update resolves the following issues:
- 2889645 Call record is missing after you answer the call on a locked Lync Phone Edition device
- 2890842 An update that enables the "Voice Mail" entry on a contact card in a Lync Phone Edition telephone
- 2890843 Error message when a user signs in to a Lync Phone Edition telephone by using authentication
- 2890844 Can’t sign in to a Lync Phone Edition telephone when a root certificate for Lync Server 2010 or Lync Server 2013 is renewed
This cumulative update also resolves the issues that are described in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base articles:
- 2860669 Description of the cumulative update for Lync Phone Edition for HP 4110 and HP 4120: July 2013
- 2819320 Description of the cumulative update for Lync Phone Edition for HP 4110 and HP 4120: April 2013
- 2737910 Description of the cumulative update for Lync Phone Edition for HP 4110 and HP 4120: December 2012
- 2701670 Description of the cumulative update for Lync 2010 Phone Edition for HP 4110 and HP 4120: June 2012
- 2672743 Description of the cumulative update for Lync 2010 Phone Edition for HP 4110 and HP 4120: February 2012
- 2620575 A Lync 2010 Phone Edition telephone restarts when waking up from system idle power mode
Microsoft Download CenterThe following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the UCUpdates.exe package now.
Release Date: October 2013
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for installing this cumulative update.
Restart requirementYou may have to restart the computer after you apply this cumulative update.
Update replacement informationThis cumulative update replaces the following cumulative update:
Registry informationTo use one of the updates in this package, you do not have to make any changes to the registry.
File informationThis update package contains an image that can be installed on HP 4110 and HP 4120 telephones. The image version is 4.0.7577.4411.
Article ID: 2889243 - Last Review: Oct 7, 2013 - Revision: 1