Please be aware that the update in Download Center does not apply to Microsoft Office 365 editions such as Office 365 Home.
Fixes the following issues:
- Assume that you click the scrollbar to scroll a document in Word 2013. Then, you stop clicking and you do not move the mouse for a while. When you continue clicking the scrollbar, the document cannot scroll.
- Consider the following scenario:
- You pause synchronization between the OneDrive for Business library and a OneDrive for Business folder.
- You make some changes to an offline mode document from the OneDrive for Business folder.
- You sync the OneDrive for Business folder to the OneDrive for Business library.
- You save the changes to the document.
Windows UpdateUse Windows Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and install from the Microsoft Download Center. The updates in the Download Center cannot be installed on Office Home and Student 2013 RT.
- Download update KB2889927 for 32-bit version of Office 2013
- Download update KB2889927 for 64-bit version of Office 2013
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Restart informationYou do not have to restart the computer after you install this update.
How to determine if my Office installation is Click-to-Run or MSI-based:
- Start an Office 2013 application, such as OneNote 2013.
- On the File menu, click Account.
- For Office 2013 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item is not displayed.
|Office 2013 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2013|
Article ID: 2889927 - Last Review: Mar 29, 2017 - Revision: 2