- You create a retention policy tag, and you add the tag to a retention policy.
- You apply the retention policy to a user’s mailbox in which there are some email items in the Drafts folder.
- You run the Start-ManagedFolderAssistant cmdlet for the user’s mailbox. Then, items in the Drafts folder are stamped with the tag.
- You create some other email items, and you save them in the Drafts folder.
- You run the Start-ManagedFolderAssistant cmdlet again.
To resolve this issue, install the following update rollup:
For Exchange Server 2013
To resolve this issue, install the following cumulative update:
Article ID: 2890650 - Last Review: Nov 25, 2013 - Revision: 1