- The time required to process a request with Office 365
- The time required to retrieve free/busy information from Office 365
- Details about unsuccessful connection attempts made to Office 365
Note The # characters in the file name are placeholders for random numbers. There may be more numbers or fewer numbers in the actual file name.
If you prefer to delete these files, follow these steps:
- Locate the following folder: %userprofile%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Office
- Open this folder, and then click the Name column to sort the files.
- Find the files that have the following name:OTeleData_###_#.etl
- Select the first file that has this name, hold down the Shift key, and then select the last file in the list that has this name. Doing this selects all the files that have this name.
- Press Delete.
- On the desktop, right-click the Recycle Bin, and then click Empty Recycle Bin.
Note Any other files in the Recycle Bin will also be permanently deleted. Do this only if you're sure that you want to permanently delete all files in the Recycle Bin.
Article ID: 2891160 - Last Review: Sep 1, 2015 - Revision: 1