Issue 1Consider the following scenario:
- You grant the Editor permission for some Microsoft Outlook shared folders to a delegate in an environment that has Update Rollup 1 for Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 3 (SP3) installed.
- The delegate accesses the shared folders by using an Exchange Web Service (EWS)-based application, such as Microsoft Outlook for Mac 2011.
- The delegate moves email items between the shared folders.
Issue 2Consider the following scenario:
- You grant the Editor permission for some Microsoft Outlook folders to a delegate in an environment that has Update Rollup 1 for Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 SP3 installed.
- The delegate reads email items in an Outlook folder by using Outlook for Mac 2011, and those items are marked as "read."
- You perform synchronization for the folder.
Permission Error. Changes to the e-mail message could not be saved because you do not have the appropriate permission.
This issue occurs because Update Rollup 1 uses a new function that fails to read the configuration of mailboxes.
To work around this issue, grant the Full Access permission to the delegate.