Consider the following scenario:
- You create an Explorer Bar, and you install the bar in Internet Explorer 9.
- The new Explorer bar loads a webpage that contains a text box.
- You click the View menu, and then you click the Explorer Bar menu to load the Explorer Bar in Internet Explorer 9.
- You type in the text box, and then you press the Backspace, Delete, or Tab key.
- The issue occurs intermittently when Internet Explorer 9 is running in Windows 7.
- The default bars in Internet Explorer (for example, the History bar) do not experience this issue.
Update informationTo resolve this issue, install the most recent cumulative security update for Internet Explorer. To do this, go to the following Microsoft website:Notes
- This update was first included in the following security update:2879017 MS13-080: Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer: October 8, 2013
- For more technical information about the most recent cumulative security update for Internet Explorer, go to the following Microsoft website: