Improvements and Fixes
- Improves the stability and performance of SharePoint Server 2013.
- Improves localization to make sure that the meanings are accurate in multiple languages.
- Fixes an issue in the following scenario:
- You create a data connection by using the DataRecordsets.Add method in a Visio draw.
- You link the data to one or more shapes in the Visio draw.
- You upload the Visio draw to a SharePoint document library.
How to download and install the update
Windows UpdateUse Windows Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
Restart informationYou may have to restart the computer after you install this update.
PrerequisiteTo apply this update, you must have the update March 12, 2013 update for SharePoint Server 2013 (KB2767999) or Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Service Pack 1 installed.
See the information about the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates. The Office System TechCenter contains the latest administrative updates and strategic deployment resources for all versions of Office.