You will only have technical benefits displayed, if all of the following are true:
- User account association: You have signed into the Microsoft Partner Network portal using a Microsoft account associated with an active partner organization. Select All subsidiaries to see a full list of benefits across the organization.
- Technical benefit entitlement: Your organization is entitled to support incidents, advisory hours, or Signature Cloud Support.
- Support contract activation: Your support contracts have been activated (created):
- Gold and silver competency partners have their core benefit support contracts activated following enrollment
- Microsoft Action Pack subscribers need to request support contract activation (creation)
- Network members without a Microsoft Action Pack subscription are not entitled to support contracts
Technical benefit entitlement
Please see the Microsoft Partner Network technical benefits summary.
Competency partners who earn an additional competency at the location level are eligible to purchase a duplicate set of core benefits, known as the Additional Benefit Toolkit (ABTK). Following support contract activation, an access and contract ID are sent to the relevant location primary program contact since they are the owners of the Additional Benefit Toolkit.
Support contract activation
Support contracts may be activated by contacting the Regional Service Center or technical support.
|Region||North America||Latin America||Europe, Middle East, and Africa||Asia Pacific and Greater China|
|Support activation||Regional Service Center||Regional Service Centeremail@example.com*||Technical support|
For Australia, New Zealand, and Taiwan, you will need to contact your Regional Service Center
* EMEA partners only. You must include Partner ID, MPN associated email address, name, company name, phone, city, country. Email can only be used for support contract requests. For MPN related questions contact the Regional Service Center
When a contract is created, you can start submitting support incidents or advisory requests.
To activate your advisory hours benefit or to purchase additional hours, contact your local Regional Service Center.
- Microsoft Partner Network technical benefits summary
- Using Access and Contract IDs to create support incidents
- Welcome to Microsoft Partner Signature Cloud Support
- Signature Cloud Support Benefit Overview
Note: Using the Contact Microsoft Support button requires you to login into the MPN site using a valid Microsoft Partner Network login. If you do not have a valid Microsoft Partner Network login or are having problems logging in to MPN, you can get more information or assistance from the MPN Support site.
Article ID: 2904733 - Last Review: Apr 19, 2017 - Revision: 2