- Windows only starts WF BPA when the WF Server Service is installed.
- Fixes several misspelling issues.
- Fixes an issue in which WF BPA returns an error when no sync shared folder is defined.
- WF BPA correctly checks whether the FSRM service is running.
- Fixes a service name issue so that WF BPA uses the correct service name to check the installation state of services.
- Changes the severity level of Firewall rules from "information" to "error".
Update informationTo resolve this issue, install update rollup 2903939. For more information about how to obtain this update rollup package, click the following article number to go to the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Article ID: 2905172 - Last Review: Dec 10, 2013 - Revision: 1